Students were enquired to answer a question at academics and to express what is most important for them to succeed. The one that response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons are not always born successful; they become successful by hard work and persistence. If you tend to reach your goals, keep this in mind! the following are one of the answer and question example that you might possibly utilise to practice and enhance your knowledge and also give you insights that might just guide you to keep up your study in school.
An example of mitosis at work is a leaf turning yellow. growing. taking in carbon dioxide. hosting a caterpillar.
The right answer is Growing.
Mitosis is the cell division that allows an equal distribution of genetic information from an initial mother cell to two daughter cells while retaining the karyotype over the cell generations.
Mitosis will ensure – sometimes unfortunately – the good fulfillment of several phenomena:
1. embryonic development,
2. the general growth of organisms from birth to adult size,
3. the continued growth of certain organisms and / or organs; for example, trees, hair, teeth in ruminants, nails, …
4. to renew dead cells; for example skin cells, red blood cells, …
5. to ensure healing,
6. to preserve cellular identity during the development and renewal of cells belonging to the same organs, tissues, …
7. As a result of disorders: cancers
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they could help the student deal with the question they had been looking for and notice of the whole thing stated in the answer above. Then could simply make some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate in relation to the topic, so another student also take up some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.