Students were asked to answer a question at schools and to declare what is most important for them to succeed. The one that response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful people surely are not born successful; they become successful from hard work and dedication. This is how you can attain your goals. Below some question and answer examples that you could definitely implement to expand your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to continue your school studies.
Which is a possible outcome of global warming?
A. Most crops will grow better in warm climates
B. An increase in the spread of disease will occur
C. Large numbers of animals will move toward the drier water
D. Biodiversity will increase throughout the world
An increase in the spread of disease will occur as a possible outcome of global warming.
What is global warming?
- “Global warming is the long-term warming of the planet’s overall temperature.”
- It occurs as a result of greenhouse effect.
- “Greenhouse effect is a condition in which the gases in Earth’s surface traps heat from atmosphere, due to which the Earth’s temperature increases.”
- It results in melting of glaciers.
- It has a negative impact on many habitats (“place where an organism makes its home), due to which the species confined in that area are getting affected that leads to a decrease in biodiversity.
- It also damages the crops and decrease its production.
- It also increases the chances of spreading of diseases.
Hence, the correct option is: B. An increase in the spread of disease will occur.
To know more about global warming here
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they are able to guide the student deal with the question they had been looking for and take notice of the whole thing stated in the answer above. Then could possibly carry out some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate with reference to the topic, so another student also take up some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.