Students were requested to answer a question at schools and to assert what is most important for them to succeed. Of many responses, the one that that stood out was practice. Persons who are generally successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and perseverance their lives to succeeding. This is how you can fulfill your goals. Below some question and answer examples that you might possibly benefit from to enrich your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to keep up your school studies.
1) Why was the Department of Defense created? A) to place the U.S. Army and Navy in one executive department
B) to establish a military chain of command C) to end disagreements between the U.S. Army and Navy
D) to lessen the instance of military abuse of power**
2) Which of the following reasons caused a decrease in the size of the armed forces at the end of the Cold War?
A) lower taxes led to cuts in the armed forces B) The U.S. promised to decrease its armed forces as part of the peacetime agreement
C) A large military was no longer necessary D) The DHS took over as the head of armed forces and intelligence agencies***
3) How does the Office of the Director of National Intelligence improve the functioning of the country’s intelligence agencies?
A) It operates independently from the president B) It reports directly to Congress C) It facilitates strong communication D) It allows the intelligence agencies to specialize in certain fields***
Below are the answers:
1. D) to lessen the instance of military abuse of power
2. D) The DHS took over as the head of armed forces and intelligence agencies
3. D) It allows the intelligence agencies to specialize in certain fields
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can definitely help the student answer the question they had been looking for and keep in mind of all the pieces stated in the answer above. You could possibly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the topic together.