Students were requested to answer a question at education and to express what is most important for them to succeed. The one which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons are not always born successful; they become successful via hard work and perseverance. This is how you can fulfill your goals. shown below are one of the answer and question example that you would certainly make use of to practice and enrich your information and also give you insights that could help you to sustain your study in school.
What types of ecosystems are near your community?
An ecosystem is a community that coexists with its physical environment. The major types of ecosystems are natural, artificial, lentic and lotic ecosystems.
- A community is a group of plants, animals, and other organisms living together in a geographic area.
- A natural ecosystem (also known as biome) consists of a community and abiotic factors (e.g., water, light, radiation, temperature, humidity) present in a geographic area. Natural ecosystems include, for example, forests, lakes and deserts.
- Artificial ecosystems are nonnatural systems made by humans for commercial and/or other benefits (e.g., gardens, parks, dams, etc)
- The lotic ecosystems are natural systems composed of flowing waters (e.g., streams, runs, rivers, springs, etc)
- The lentic ecosystems have still waters (.e.g., basin marshes, ditches, ponds, lakes, etc).
In conclusion, the major types of ecosystems include natural, artificial, lentic and lotic ecosystems.
Learn more in:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might guide the student take care of the question they had been looking for and observe of everything that declared in the answer above. Then could actually have some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate in connection with the topic, so another student also obtain some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.