The latest institution question and answer enquired students to express what they assume is the most important important factor for a student to do if they wanted to achieve success. Out of the many answers, one which that stood out was practice. People who commonly successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and dedicate their lives to succeeding. If you tend to get your goals, keep this in mind! beneath are one of the answer and question example that you could possibly utilise to practice and enriches your understanding and also give you insights that can help you to maintain your study in school.
Which is a short-term effect of m o l e s t a t i o n?
– low self-image- discomfort with intimacy- regressive behaviors- self-destructive behaviors
A short-term effect of m_olestation – regressive behaviors
M_olestation is the term that referred to harm or abuse physically or sexually. If it is caused or harm to person below 14 years is considered as child m o lestation. M o lestation is serious and punishable crime.
- It can cause life time effect on the person or his/her life.
- It can be long term effect or short term effects.
- Long term effects can be:
- low self-image – one can feel disgraced or nasty about their self which leads to low self-image
- discomfort with intimacy – victims can feel discomfort with touch or even presence.
- self-destructive behaviors -victims can harm their selves.
- Regressive behavior – it is normally short-term effect, in which they show regression towards everything.
Thus, A short-term effect of m_olestation – regressive behaviors
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can potentially guide the student handle the question they had been looking for and remember of each and every step declared in the answer above. You will possibly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the question with one another.