Students were asked over to answer a question at school and to say what is most important for them to succeed. One that response stood out from the rest was practice. People who absolutely successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and dedication their lives to succeeding. If you would like to reach your goals, keep this in mind! in the following paragraphs some question and answer examples that you will possibly utilize to supercharge your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to maintain your school studies.
The development of organs and tissues from a zygote includes?
(1) mitosis and differentiation
(2) mitosis and gamete production
(3) meiosis and gamete production
(4) meiosis and fertilization
Organs and tissues are different levels of organizations of the body that are made up of basic units called cells. Cells together form tissues and different tissues combine to form an organ.
The process in the zygote involved are mitosis and differentiation.
What is cell division processes?
- The process of cell division in which one cell divides to produce two alike cells with the same ploidy and chromosome number is called mitosis.
- The hereditary material along with the cytoplasm is divided in such a way that it gets equally distributed in its progeny cells.
- The divided cells undergo phenotypical and functional modification for more specific and specialized functions during cell differentiation.
Therefore, organs and tissues are formed by option (1) mitosis and cell differentiation.
Learn more about cell differentiation and mitosis here:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they could simply guide the student take care of the question they had been looking for and observe of all the things declared in the answer above. Then can potentially carry out some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate with regards to the topic, so another student also gain some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.Kata KunciThe development of organs and tissues from a zygote includes -