Students were requested to answer a question at schools and to mention what is most important for them to succeed. Of many reactions, the one that that stood out was practice. Successful persons are generally not born successful; they become successful from hard work and perseverance. If you wish to reach your goals, keep this in mind! the following some question and answer examples that you could potentially utilise to enhance your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to continue your school studies.
Can someone help me with the Gettysburg Address?
1. A fundamental theme of the Gettysburg Address is (1 point)
the condemnation of unnecessary violence.
the description of the impact of the Civil War.
* the commemoration of the victims of the conflict. the appeal for democracy within the Union.
2. By referring to the framers of the Declaration of Independence as “our fathers,” Lincoln appeals to his listeners’ (1 point)
*feelings of pride and belonging.
need for a logical explanation.
fear for the outcome of the Civil War.
3. The organizational pattern of the Gettysburg Address is (1 point)
problem and solution, because Lincoln explains what is necessary to win the Civil War. *compare and contrast, because Lincoln compares the soldiers at war with the ones who died.
chronological, because Lincoln talks about the past, present, and future of the nation.
order of importance, because Lincoln goes straight into the key message of the speech.
1) If I understand you correctly and you chose this statement ”the commemoration of the victims of the conflict. the appeal for democracy within the Union.” , you are right.
2) Definitely the first one ”feelings of pride and belonging.”
3) And the last one ”chronological, because Lincoln talks about the past, present, and future of the nation.
order of importance, because Lincoln goes straight into the key message of the speech.”
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might be able to guide the student solve the question they had been looking for and keep in mind of all things declared in the answer above. You could certainly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the topic as a group.