Students were requested to answer a question at academics and to express what is most important for them to succeed. Of the many reactions, one which that stood out was practice. People who are usually successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and perseverance their lives to succeeding. This is how you can accomplish your goals. beneath some question and answer examples that you would possibly implement to upgrade your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to maintain your school studies.
Which would register a drop in air pressure?
A.) a drop in temperature
B.) going down a mountain
C.) going up a mountain
D.) a heavy rainstorm
I think it’s d but I’m not sure :’(
Drop in air pressure takes place when one goes up a mountain.
• Altitude is associated with air pressure, that is, with an elevation in altitude, there is a drop in air pressure.
• That is why when one goes up the mountain, the person feels a drop in air pressure.
• The air pressure is indicated with the help of an instrument called altimeter.
• There are two reasons of the drop in air pressure with altitude, that is, gravity and density.
• The high altitude regions like mountains are generally much colder than the regions closer to the sea due to low air pressure.
Thus, the correct answer is option C.
To know more about:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might possibly help the student take care of the question they had been looking for and keep in mind of each and every thing stated in the answer above. You would certainly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the subject together.