Some newly education question and answer asked students to say what they presume is the most important aspect for a student to do if they wanted to become success. Of the numerous results, one that that stood out was practice. Successful people usually are not born successful; they become successful through hard work and determination. If you want to reach your goals, keep this in mind! in the following paragraphs are one of the answer and question example that you could actually implement to practice and develop your information and also give you insights that could help you to sustain your study in school.
List the following events in the correct chronological order.
The Boston massacre occurred
The Boston tea party occurred
Parliament passed the coercive acts
The events in the correct chronological order as follows: The Boston Massacre, The Boston Tea Party and Parliament passed the Coercive Acts.
- Boston Massacre occurred in Boston in 1770 when the British troops stationed in the city fired towards colonists.
- The Boston Tea Party was a political protest against the taxes on the colonist by the British.
- The colonist grew enraged by the taxes, along with the massacre in Boston.
- The colonist climbed the docked ship (British East India Company) and dumped more than 300 chests of tea in water.
- The Coercive Acts were passed by the British to punish the settlers for the Boston Tea Party.
Learn more about “Boston massacre” here:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can definitely assist the student deal with the question they had been looking for and keep in mind of all the details stated in the answer above. You can then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the problem alongside one another.