Students were inquired to answer a question at education and to say what is most important for them to succeed. One that response stood out from the rest was practice. People who are certainly successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and perseverance their lives to succeeding. If you want to accomplish your goals, keep this in mind! Below are one of the answer and question example that you will be able to use to practice and boost your information and also give you insights that could just assist you to sustain your study in school.
1. If an actor is directed to go “stage left,” would he move to his left or to the audience’s left?
the audience’s left
2. True or false: Night performances were common in the Globe Theater.
3. In Act V of Romeo and Juliet, what does Romeo buy from the apothecary?
Here are the answers in each number:
1. The answer is his left, since stage directions are based from the actor’s view
2. The answer is false, since the use of night lighting by use of fire was not yet in use due to the fear of burning the Globe Theater down.
3. Romeo buys poison from the apothecary.
Hope my answer has come to satisfy your query.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might assist the student handle the question they had been looking for and take note of every piece declared in the answer above. Then may have some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate with regard to the topic, so another student also procure some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.