The later education question and answer asked over students to mention what they think is the most crucial important thing for a student to do to be able to get success. A lot of replies, the one which that stood out was practice. Successful persons are usually not born successful; they become successful by hard work and persistence. This is how you can fulfill your goals. following some question and answer examples that you might possibly implement to enrich your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to preserve your school studies.
Which statement would the Greek philosophers Aristotle and Plato be most likely to agree with?
A. Only the best men should become political leaders, as they are free from passions.
B. Commonly held religious beliefs are most important basis for all of a country’s laws.
C. Criminals should be punished as harshly as possible to help maintain social stability.
D. Political leaders who are not restricted by laws are likely to become dangerous tyrants.
Need answer ASAP!
(D) Political leaders who are not restricted by laws are likely to become dangerous tyrants.
- The Greek philosopher Aristotle is renowned for his profound insights into politics, psychology, and ethics.
- The “Father of Western Philosophy,” so-called.
- The Greek philosopher Plato is renowned for his written dialogues.
- He is also credited with founding the first university in the West.
- Because they observed a shift in people’s attitudes and behaviors when they became political leaders, the Greek philosophers Aristotle and Plato would mostly concur with the assertion that “Political leaders who are not restricted by rules are prone to become dangerous dictators.”
- When someone is a political leader during their period, they are not subject to any rules that are only applicable to the general public, which gives them a great deal of power.
- They form a tyrant and are dangerous because they have all the power.
- A cruel or oppressive government is a tyranny.
- As a result of their absolute power, political leaders run the risk of becoming a tyranny.
Therefore, the answer is (D) political leaders who are not restricted by laws are likely to become dangerous tyrants.
Know more about Aristotle here:
They can potentially hopefully assist the student handle the question by using the questions and answer examples. Then could simply have some sharing in a group discussion and also study with the classmate about the topic, so another student also absorb some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.