Students were asked over to answer a question at academics and to mention what is most important for them to succeed. One which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful people commonly are not born successful; they become successful with hard work and perseverance. If you would like to fulfill your goals, keep this in mind! shown below are one of the answer and question example that you could implement to practice and supercharge your knowledge and also give you insights that might just help you to keep up your study in school.
1. Archetypes frequently appear in literature with __________________ (1 point) contradictory themes. general themes. universal themes. specific themes. 2. A __________________ contains the main points of a story and is relatively short. (1 point) paraphrase summary 3. A __________________ states the exact same thing as a passage but in your own words. (1 point) paraphrase summary 4. Which of the following sentences best states the main idea of “The Literature of the Americas”? (1 point) It is difficult to understand literature from other countries because meaning is often lost in translation. Literature across the Americas is similar because the countries share a history of European conquest. The literature of the Americas reflects the diversity of the people and cultures in each region. It is important to study literature from a variety of cultures because it may help you learn something new. 5. All of the following are considered parts of speech except (1 point) adjective. clause. conjunction. preposition.
1. The correct answer is C. universal themes. Archetypes are people, ideas, values, that are common for every nation in the world – something that everybody shares, no matter where they live. Thus, universal themes are, well, universal everywhere around the globe.
2. The correct answer is summary – it is a short version of a longer text.
3. The correct answer is paraphrase – it is when you want to convey somebody else’s idea, but not using their exact words, but rather your own interpretation.
4. The correct answer is the third option – the literature of the Americas reflects the diversity of the people and cultures in each region. Depending on the region, literature also evolved and changed so as to implement events from real life. Not every region had the same circumstances, which reflected in the literature of that particular region as well.
5. The correct answer is clause – it is the only option which is not a part of speech, but rather an entire sentence almost. Parts of speech are usually individual words such as nouns, verbs, prepositions, etc.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can potentially guide the student solve the question they had been looking for and observe of all things stated in the answer above. You could possibly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the subject jointly.