The latest schools question and answer asked students to indicate what they consider is the main important thing for a student to do in order for you to accomplished success. The one which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons commonly are not born successful; they become successful thru hard work and persistence. This is how you can complete your goals. following are one of the answer and question example that you can easily utilise to practice and further enhance your knowledge and also give you insights that might just assist you to keep up your study in school.
Drag the tiles to the correct boxes to complete the pairs. Not all tiles will be used.
Consider the function.
f(x) = 2x – 6
1) shifts f(x) 4 units down = g(x) =
2) stretches by factor 4 = g(x) =
3) shifts f(x) 4 units right = g(x) =
4) compresses by factor 4 = g(x) =
1) When we have to move the function down by 4 units, subtract the whole function by -4, that is y -4.
Thus, f(x) becomes g(x) = =
2) When the function is stretched away from x axis, it means in Y direction.
Thus, when stretched 4 units in Y direction, the function becomes 4(f(x))
= g(x) = =
3)When we have to move the function right by 4 units, replace x with (x-4) in the function.
Thus, f(x) becomes g(x) = = =
4) When the function is stretched towards y axis, it means in X direction.
Thus, when compressed 4 units in X direction, replace the x by 4x.
= g(x) = =
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can potentially help the student handle the question they had been looking for and take notice of every detail stated in the answer above. You could possibly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the problem together.