Some latest institution question and answer asked students to state what they feel is the most important important aspect for a student to do to be able to become success. Out of the many responses, the one which that stood out was practice. Successful persons ordinarily are not born successful; they become successful thru hard work and commitment. If you tend to fulfill your goals, keep this in mind! right below some question and answer examples that you possibly will utilise to expand your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to keep up your school studies.
Which of these is the best reason for proper nutrition?
A.to lose weight quickly
B.to cure diseases
C.to maintain a healthy body weight
D.to maintain a healthy personality
The best reason for proper nutrition is to maintain a healthy body weight.
What is nutrition?
- “Nutrition is the biochemical and physiological process by which an organism uses food to support its life.”
- It is required for normal growth and functioning of our body, maintain proper body weight and health.
- Various components are present in food like, carbohydrate, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, roughage and water which are also called nutrients.
- Carbohydrates and fats are energy giving foods, proteins is a body building food and vitamins helps to protect from disease.
What do you mean by healthy body weight?
- “A healthy weight is defined as the appropriate body weight in relation to height.”
Hence, the correct option is: C.to maintain a healthy body weight.
To know more about nutrition here
They may hopefully assist the student deal with the question by using the questions and answer examples. Then may make some sharing in a group discussion and also study with the classmate in relation to the topic, so another student also own some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.