The newly education question and answer asked students to tell what they agree to is the most crucial important point for a student to do to be able to achieve success. A lot of results, one which that stood out was practice. Successful people absolutely not born successful; they become successful by just hard work and commitment. If you would like to attain your goals, keep this in mind! These are some question and answer examples that you can certainly make use of to enriches your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to maintain your school studies.
Which of the following is NOT a type of neuron?
Response neuron is not a kind of neuron.
• The cells, which forms the brain and the nervous system are the neurons.
• They are the basic units, which transmit and attain signals that permits one to move the muscles, form memories, and feel the external world, and think.
• For the spinal cord there are three kinds of neurons, that is, motor, sensory, and interneurons.
• The nerve cells, which are stimulated by sensory input from the environment are known as the sensory neurons.
• The neurons of the spinal cord that associates with the glands, muscles, and organs all over the body are known as the motor neurons.
• The neurons, which connect spinal motor and sensory neurons are known as the interneurons.
• The response neuron is not a kind of neuron known.
Thus, option d, that is, response neuron is the right answer.
To know more about:
They possibly will hopefully help the student answer the question by making use of the questions and answer examples. Then may carry out some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate relating to the topic, so another student also attain some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.