Students were inquired to answer a question at education and to claim what is most important for them to succeed. One which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons are not born successful; they become successful from hard work and determination. This is how you can attain your goals. down below some question and answer examples that you would certainly implement to further enhance your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to continue your school studies.
True/False: The American Standard Code for Information (ASCII) is a code that allows people to read information on a computer.
The program is the set of instructions a computer obeys.
A flash drive, dvd, and hard drive are all examples of:
An example of an Input device is:
How many bits are in a byte?
The part of the computer that processes all the inputs and outputs is the:
Match the word to its definition:
An individual’s personal computer that resides on a desk or table
A small portable computer, such as a netbook
A device that includes, text, and data capabilities
A large and powerful scientific computer that can process large amounts of data quickly
The coded instructions that tell a computer what to do; also to write the code for a program
A computer that combines the features of a graphic tablet with the functions of a personal computer; sometimes called a tablet PC
Is a machine that changes information from one form into another by performing four basic actions
A type of computer used by many people at the same time to allow access to the same secure data
The four functions of a computer are (check all that apply):
An example of an Output device is:
Which of the following are part of a computer (check all that apply):
A storage device is both input and output together.
1. True – ASCII is a standard through which allows people to “decipher” binary code.
2. True – A program is made up of instructions known as source code, written by a programmer. The computer (CPU) executes these instructions and perform operations based on them.
3. Storage – All these devices are storage mediums and can store data. You can read and write data in these devices.
4. Keyboard – Keyboard is an input peripheral that can be used to enter/type information in a computer system.
5. 8 bits – A single byte has 8 bits or binary digits.
6. CPU – The brains of a computer system, that is responsible for everything a computer can do e.g. play games, play music, view stuff etc.
7. Smartphone -> c.
Program -> e.
Super computer -> d.
Desktop -> a.
Tablet -> f.
Computer -> g.
Mainframes -> h.
Notebook -> b.
8. processing (CPU), input (mouse, keyboard, mic), output (monitor, speaker, printer), storage (HDD, Ram, Rom).
9. Monitor – One of the main parts of a typical computer system. Used to output results of CPU.
10. mouse, keyboard – Two of the most important input devices of a computer. Used to perform tasks and type information.
11. False – You can’t use a storage device for giving input or showing output.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can guide the student answer the question they had been looking for and take note of all sorts of things stated in the answer above. Then could possibly make some sharing in a group discussion and also study with the classmate in connection with the topic, so another student also procure some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.