Students were enquired to answer a question at schools and to say what is most important for them to succeed. Of many results, the one which that stood out was practice. Successful people are not always born successful; they become successful thru hard work and persistence. This is how you can complete your goals. down below some question and answer examples that you could certainly work with to improve your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to keep up your school studies.
A customer opened a file attachment, and now her PC is infected with ransomware. She’s unable to open any of her files. Which action would you take first?
A. Reinstall the operating system
B. Run an antivirus scan
C. Pay the ransom to recover the data
D. Disconnect the PC from the network
E. Restore files from backup
In this question, the answer is “Option D“, which disconnects the PC from the network, which can be defined as follows:
- A customer’s PC has been attacked using ransomware after she opened a document file. She has been unable to access any of her files. She first had to detach the PC from the system to access the file.
- This type of malicious software (malware) threatens to publish or prevent information or computer access until the victim pays a ransom price to the attacker.
- Today, ransomware assaults are all too frequent. This attacker then demands a ransom from the victim, promising to restore access to the information in exchange for payment.
The wrong option can be defined as follows:
- In option a, it is wrong because when we reinstalling the OS is used to start the fresh without using the old files.
- In option b, it is wrong because the antivirus can’t protect the ransomware maliciously.
- In option c, it is wrong because when a corporation can pay the ransom, their cash is dispersed across the dark web.
- In option e, it is wrong because creating copies of information could be recovered in the event of a primary information failure.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might be able to guide the student take care of the question they had been looking for and remember of all stated in the answer above. You would certainly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the question as a group.