Students were asked over to answer a question at education and to indicate what is most important for them to succeed. One that response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons are certainly not born successful; they become successful from hard work and perseverance. If you want to attain your goals, keep this in mind! just below are one of the answer and question example that you could simply use to practice and develop your knowledge and also give you insights that may assist you to sustain your study in school.
I really need help with my homework can someone plz help me ASAP thank u so much6) Describe three basic types of strokes in racquetball. 7) It’s often said that ” the serve is where the game of racquetball begins.” why is this true? 8) What three kinds of errors can result in losing a serve?9) What are three basic types of serves in racquetball?10) If a ball is below the knee, what should the player do? What should he/she do for a ball above the knee?i hope someone can help me bc my Google or nothing is working its sayin that theres nothing to be found when i look the questions up.. It will be a really big help if someone can help… thank u so much..
There are different rules in sport. The answers are below;
6. The three basic types of strokes in racquetball are fore hand, back hand and over hand.
7. It is true because the player that serves is the only one that can earn points.
8. The three kinds of errors can result in losing a serve are foot fault, bad serve and hand out . When one serve and do not run or go forward.
9. The three basic types of serves in racquetball are lob and zee and power serve.
10. What she should do for a ball above the knee is one should run towards the ball and ensure the ball bounce from the wall before serving or hitting.
Racquetball is known to be a kind of racquet sport that is often played with the use of hollow rubber ball on an indoor or outdoor court.
Learn more about racquetball from
They might possibly hopefully help the student resolve the question by make use of the questions and answer examples. Then could definitely make some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate related to the topic, so another student also experience some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.