Students were requested to answer a question at academics and to express what is most important for them to succeed. One which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful people are generally not born successful; they become successful from hard work and determination. If you tend to get your goals, keep this in mind! as follows some question and answer examples that you could implement to enhance your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to keep up your school studies.
Which of the following is not an example of predation? a. A blue whale feeding on zooplankton
b. A tree obtaining nutrients from the soil
c. A caterpillar eating the leaves of a treed. A wolf eating a deer
The example that does not depict predation is “a tree obtaining nutrients from the soil”.
WHAT IS PREDATION:
- Predation is a form of relationship between organisms in which one organism kills another for energy source.
- The organism that kills is called the PREDATOR while the organism that is killed is called the PREY.
- The examples of predation are as follows:
- A blue whale feeding on zooplankton
- A caterpillar eating the leaves of a treed
- A wolf eating a deer
- A tree obtaining nutrients from the soil is not an example of predation because no organism is harmed.
They can hopefully guide the student deal with the question by applying the questions and answer examples. You could then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the problem together with each other.