Students were asked over to answer a question at academics and to claim what is most important for them to succeed. The one which response stood out from the rest was practice. Persons who usually are successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and commitment their lives to succeeding. This is how you can achieve your goals. followed below some question and answer examples that you could potentially use to improve your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to sustain your school studies.
Matching the Transformed Function to its GraphUse your knowledge of transformations to find the matching graph.
f(x) = 2 sqrt x + 1
By transformations, the resultant graph will be option D.
What is called Dilation?
- Dilation is a non-rigid transformation that stretch the graph vertically.
- If F(x) = k.f(x), then the graph will stretch vertically by k units.
What is translation?
- Translation is a rigid transformation that shift the graph upwards or downwards.
- If F(x)=f(x)+k, then the graph shift upwards k units.
- If F(x)=f(x)–k, then the graph shift downwards k units.
Hence, the resultant graph of
will be option D.
Learn more about transformation of graph here:
They would certainly hopefully help the student take care of the question by making use of the questions and answer examples. You could potentially then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the question together.