Some new school question and answer enquired students to state what they feel is the most important factor for a student to do if they wanted to gain success. A lot of reactions, one which that stood out was practice. Successful persons definitely not born successful; they become successful through hard work and perseverance. If you wish to complete your goals, keep this in mind! just below are one of the answer and question example that you could definitely make use of to practice and develop your practical knowledge and also give you insights that might help you to maintain your study in school.
Arrange the events involving Iran in chronological order. 1) The Islamic Republic of Iran is established. Iraq attacks Iran.
2)The US Central Investigation Agency (CIA) helps overthrow Mohammed Mossadegh.
3)Shah Reza Khan steps down from power.
4)Mohammed Reza Pahlavi succeeds his father.
– Shah Reza Khan steps down from power 1941: he was an Iranina army officer who became shah of Iran. He gave power to his son.
– Mohammed Reza Pahlavi succeeds his father 1941: shah after his father stepped down. Had pro-western foreign policy.
– The US Central Investigation Agency (CIA) helps overthrow Mohammed Mossadegh 1953: helped instigate the 1953 coup that brought down the Iranian Prime MInister. This was known as Operation Ajax.
– The Islamic Republic of Iran is established 1979: Monarchy was overthrown, clerics assumed political control under supreme leader Ayatollah Khomeini
– Iraq attacks Iran 1980: The Iran-Irak war began when on September 22nd Iraq invaded Iran.
They could simply hopefully guide the student sort out the question by working with the questions and answer examples. Then can easily carry out some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate related to the topic, so another student also possess some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.