Students were enquired to answer a question at education and to assert what is most important for them to succeed. Of many reactions, the one which that stood out was practice. People who commonly are successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and dedication their lives to succeeding. If you wish to accomplish your goals, keep this in mind! These are some question and answer examples that you could utilise to elevate your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to preserve your school studies.
NEED HELP ITS ON PLATOIdentify the European countries where each of these religions originated.HuguenotAnabaptistAnglicanPresbyteriancalvinist(details is the jpg)
- Huguenot- France: They were an ethnoreligious group of French protestants. The term was usually used in reference to those of the Reformed Church of France during the time of the Protestant Reformation.
- Anabaptist- Switzerland: They were a radical religious group that developed from the teachings of Martin Luther and Ulrich Zwingli.
- Anglican- England: It was one of the major branches after the 16th-century Protestant Reformation. It was a form of Christianity that had features of Protestantism and Roman Catholicism.
- Presbyterian- Scotland: It was a part of the Reformed tradition within the Protestantism.
- Calvinist- Switzerland: Also known as the Reformed Tradition, it was a major branch of Protestantism that follows the theological traditions and forms of Christian practice. It got its name after John Calvin.
I hope these answers help you.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they could simply assist the student solve the question they had been looking for and remember of each thing declared in the answer above. You would possibly then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the topic together with each other.