One recent academics question and answer requested students to assert what they presume is the most crucial important aspect for a student to do if they wanted to get success. From the numerous responses, one that that stood out was practice. Persons who commonly are successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and persistence their lives to succeeding. This is how you can complete your goals. right below some question and answer examples that you can utilise to develop your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to sustain your school studies.
A food worker is cooking a whole leg of lamb. What minimum internal temperature must the lamb reach?
The lamb must reach the minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F.
Minimum internal temperature
• It is the minimum temperature at which the pathogens get eliminated.
• It is essential to attain the right temperature of the food to destroy the harmful pathogens so that it can be consumed safely.
• The minimum internal temperature of 145 degree F is important to achieve for minimum upto 4 minutes in case of roasts beef, pork, and lamb.
• A minimum internal temperature of 135 degree F is important for processed and ready to eat foods.
• A minimum temperature of 155 degree F is applied to ground and injected meat, ground seafood, and eggs, which are served hot.
• A minimum temperature of 165 degree F is applied to poultry products.
Thus, a minimum internal temperature to be attained for a whole leg of lamb should be 145 degree F.
To know more about:
They would certainly hopefully assist the student handle the question by applying the questions and answer examples. Then might possibly have some sharing in a group discussion and also study with the classmate with regard to the topic, so another student also have some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.