Students were requested to answer a question at institution and to assert what is most important for them to succeed. The one which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons commonly not born successful; they become successful with hard work and perseverance. This is how you can attain your goals. right below some question and answer examples that you could actually make use of to elevate your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to continue your school studies.
Which event always involves a chemical change? boiling melting conducting burning
The event always involves a chemical change is burning.
The changes experienced by matter can be:
- Physical changes: the nature of matter is not altered. The substance remains the same. Phase changes are physical changes.
- Chemical changes: there are chemical reactions and new substances are formed.
Which event always involves a chemical change?
- boiling. No. This is a phase change in which matter goes from liquid to gas.
- melting. No. This is a phase change in which matter goes from solid to liquid.
- conducting. No. Electrons flow during the conducting but no new substances appear.
- burning. Yes. A substance reacts with oxygen to form carbon dioxide and water.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they could simply help the student deal with the question they had been looking for and remember of every detail stated in the answer above. You will be able to then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the subject jointly.