A latter school question and answer asked over students to claim what they agree to is the main important element for a student to do in order for you to attain success. Of the numerous responses, the one which that stood out was practice. People who ordinarily are successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and perseverance their lives to succeeding. This is how you can attain your goals. following are one of the answer and question example that you could simply use to practice and boost your practical knowledge and also give you insights that should help you to maintain your study in school.
Which of the following is an example of semantic noise?a. listening to gangster rap music for the first time
b. not being able to see the blackboard from the back of the class
c. getting advice from a disreputable source
d. staying at a hostile environment
The option that is an example of semantic noise is letter A. listening to gangster rap music for the first time.
- In communication, semantic noise can be described as ambiguity, that is, words or phrases that have different interpretations.
- When semantic noise occurs, the speaker and the listener interpret the same words differently.
- Now, someone who has never listened to gangster rap music before will experience semantic noise.
- This person will listen to words in the song being used with a different connotation, with meanings belonging to the gangster world.
- In conclusion, letter A is the best option when it comes to semantic noise.
Learn more about the subject here:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might be able to help the student handle the question they had been looking for and take notice of most things stated in the answer above. Then could simply make some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate concerning the topic, so another student also gain some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.