The newly institution question and answer asked over students to indicate what they feel is the most important concern for a student to do in order to become success. The one which response stood out from the rest was practice. Persons who commonly successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and dedicate their lives to succeeding. This is how you can fulfill your goals. These are some question and answer examples that you can make use of to enhance your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to continue your school studies.
Which of the following is true of high clouds? A.they cause most precipitation
B.they generally produce lightning
C.they are the result of sublimation
D.they are composed mostly icy water
The following statement that is true of high clouds is:
- D.they are composed mostly icy water
- A high cloud is defined as those clouds that are up in the stratosphere and are made up mainly of ice crystals as a result of the cold air.
- There are three main types of high clouds which include:
- These high clouds are found in the high area of the clouds and are mostly composed of icy water.
- Therefore, the correct answer is option D.
Read more here:
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can definitely assist the student sort out the question they had been looking for and keep in mind of all the pieces stated in the answer above. Then will possibly make some sharing in a group discussion and also learning with the classmate relevant to the topic, so another student also gain some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.