Students were inquired to answer a question at academics and to express what is most important for them to succeed. One which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons are certainly born successful; they become successful through hard work and perseverance. If you would like to get your goals, keep this in mind! following some question and answer examples that you can benefit from to improve your knowledge and gain insight that will guide you to continue your school studies.
Solve the equation. y + 3 = –y + 9
The answer is y=3
To show my work here.
1. regroup terms ( y + 3 = 9 – y)
2. subtract 3 from both sides ( y = 9 – y – 3)
3. simplify 9 – y – 3 to 6 – y ( y = 6 – y)
4. add y to both sides ( y + y = 6)
5. simplify y + y to 2y (2y = 6)
6. divide both sides by 2 ( y = 6/2)
7. simplify 6/2 to 3 ( finally y = 3)
Hope this helps, and if it does don’t forget to mark as brainliest.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might guide the student answer the question they had been looking for and remember of each and every step stated in the answer above. You could actually then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the subject altogether.