Students were enquired to answer a question at schools and to indicate what is most important for them to succeed. One which response stood out from the rest was practice. Successful persons generally are not born successful; they become successful by hard work and perseverance. This is how you can get your goals. as follows some question and answer examples that you will be able to use to enrich your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to keep up your school studies.
Which example best represents balanced forces? an elevator stopped on the third floor a basketball shot into a hoop a sled sliding down a snowy hill a tow truck pulling a car out of a ditch
The example that best represent balanced force as regards this question is an elevator stopped on the third floor.
- Balanced force can be regarded as resultant force that has a magnitude of zero when acted on an object.
- When forces that are been subjected on a body are zero then the force is balanced.
- In the case of the elevator, immediately it stopped at a particular floor, then it will gave a balanced force, because at that point all forces acting on it becomes zero
- When a car is pushed from a ditch , the force is acting from a side so its not balanced
Examples of balanced forces are;
- The weight of object as well as normal force acting on it can be regarded as been balanced.
- When pushing a car at both opposite sides with the same forces.
- A lizard that hangs in vertical position.
Therefore option A is correct, because balanced force exist as the elevator stopped.
They can potentially hopefully assist the student answer the question by make use of the questions and answer examples. You can potentially then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the topic mutually.