Students were asked to answer a question at institution and to claim what is most important for them to succeed. One that response stood out from the rest was practice. Persons who ordinarily are successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and commitment their lives to succeeding. This is how you can attain your goals. the following some question and answer examples that you will possibly work with to upgrade your knowledge and gain insight that will assist you to sustain your school studies.
Identify the CAPITALIZED verb as progressive (P) or emphatic (E).1. Did you GO to the swim meet?
2. I WILL BE BUYING season tickets tomorrow.
3. I HAVE BEEN SAVING my money all month.
4. Coach Chang DIDn’t KNOW about the new uniforms.
5. He WILL HAVE BEEN LOOKING for the old uniforms for two hours.
6. He DOES LOOK frantic.
7. I AM GOING to the football game.
8. I SHALL BE SITTING at the fifty-yard line.
1. Did you GO to the swim meet? (E)
2. I WILL BE BUYING season tickets tomorrow. (P)
3. I HAVE BEEN SAVING my money all month.(P)
4. Coach Chang DIDn’t KNOW about the new uniforms. (E)
5. He WILL HAVE BEEN LOOKING for the old uniforms for two hours.(P)
6. He DOES LOOK frantic.(E)
7. I AM GOING to the football game.(P)
8. I SHALL BE SITTING at the fifty-yard line.(P)
Progressive verbs forms, are forms that are used to show progress or an ongoing action. They always end in -ing.
Emphatic form is used to show emphasis or contradiction and consists of the present or past tense of “do” with the base form of the main verb. For example, “i did finish my work”
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they can definitely assist the student answer the question they had been looking for and remember of most things stated in the answer above. Then would probably make some sharing in a group discussion and also study with the classmate around the topic, so another student also experience some enlightenment and still keeps up the school learning.