One later schools question and answer enquired students to say what they feel is the most important important thing for a student to do in order to accomplished success. One that response stood out from the rest was practice. Persons who definitely successful do not become successful by being born. They work hard and dedicate their lives to succeeding. If you want to reach your goals, keep this in mind! the following some question and answer examples that you can certainly use to elevate your knowledge and gain insight that will help you to maintain your school studies.
Which of these factors is involved in earthquake formation? plates getting larger
stress that decreases
faults that remain stationary
Breaking rocks is one the factors that is involved during the formation of an earthquake. As rock breaks, there is a sudden release of energy into the surrounding.
- When a rock breaks, it is said to be fractured.
- Such rock fracturing that involves movement of the earth leads to the formation of earthquake.
- In this process, there is a sudden burst of seismic waves into the environment.
- Surface waves will cause the damage on the earth surface.
- The basis of earthquake formation is ability of rocks to break and release a sudden burst of energy.
From the answer and question examples above, hopefully, they might possibly assist the student handle the question they had been looking for and remember of all sorts of things declared in the answer above. You will be able to then have a discussion with your classmate and continue the school learning by studying the subject mutually.